I have written extensively on this website about my full-time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to Rosario, Argentina from 1995 to 1997. This page is designed to be a summary that consolidates the majority of the things I’ve written about my missionary experiences. Enjoy!
A synopsis of each one of the eight areas (cities or neighborhoods) where I served during my full-time mission as a young man.
- Gazano Branch: Dec 1995 to Apr 1996
- Rural Ward: Apr 1996 to Aug 1996
- Beltrán: Aug 1996 to Dec 1996
- Parque Urquiza: Dec 1996 to Feb 1997
- Concordia Branch: Feb to Apr 1997
- Godoy Ward: Apr to Aug 1997
- Arroyito Ward: Aug to Oct 1997
- Saladillo Ward: Oct to Nov 1997
Stories about the people and families that I helped teach and baptize.
- Almada Family of Paraná
- Augustín Zapata of Beltrán
- Santoro Family of Beltrán
- A young man named Aldo in Beltrán
- Juan Carlos Lopez of Rosario
- A Sweet Family in Parque Urquiza, Rosario, Argentina
- Lescano Family of Concordia
- German Arrieta of Rosario
- Godoy Family of Rosario
Other helpful information about my mission and Argentina
- My MTC Experience: Oct to Dec 1995
- My First Day in the Mission Field
- My First Transfer
- My Experience Learning the Spanish Language
- My last day in the mission and traveling home
- What to Expect in Argentina for Missionaries. A little about the culture of Argentina and the life of a missionary there.
- Videos of Missionary Life in Rosario Argentina. A few videos I took during my mission.